LC2's Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

KIA ORA!

My name is Jessica Lynch and I am VERY excited to be a student teacher in LC2 for the next 8 weeks! Given that I will be in the classroom with your child most days and I’m sure I will be seeing you often too, I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself.

I am in my final year, studying towards a Bachelor of Teaching as a distance learner through the University of Waikato. I have had previous teaching experience at Russell Street School and Whakarongo School, mostly in senior classrooms – but I do believe I have saved the best year group for last. I have lived in Napier and Tauranga, but grew up in and call Palmerston North home. In my free time I enjoy reading, exercising, spending time with my family and DIY projects around home. I nanny for a family with 3 girls, aged 7, 13 and 15 and work part-time at KILT Clothing.

Teaching is truly my passion, I have always wanted to be a New Entrant teacher although I must admit I did LOVE my senior placements, so, I can’t wait to see what this one brings! I know it will be a time full of learning, not only for the students but for me as well! For this, I would like to thank you for the wonderful opportunity of being able to work together with your child, teaching and learning alongside one another.

I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow, and meeting you all over the next 8 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either Jo or myself.

Thanking you in advance for your support,

(Miss) Jessica Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment